Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yay Obama!!


I tuned in about an hour after the results. Don't know if many of you reading this are celebrating, but from overseas there was a big sigh of relief! I'm still in Byron Bay-decided to stick around to see if the weather cleared up and it did! I booked a flight back to New Zealand this Saturday. I think it will be more quiet, which will be nice, and a little different. The sun is too much-no wonder half the people here have skin cancer! I'm finally camping for the first time tonight. Who knows what I'll do tomorrow or where I'll stay. The massage was a little intense yesterday, but I think it helped with my back. Sleeping in the car has been interesting! I was next to a park last night and woke up to a little market going on next to me! Amazing! I was driving around last night and saw a huge mass of birds flying overhead and was so relieved they weren't bats. Then I realized they were bats!! Some of them about 2 feet across! Yikes, get me out of here!


Can't put up the pic of the wombat, but here's me and the koala.

1 comment:

the dutson five said...

How cool is that?! I can't believe you're holding a koala! Hope you're doing well and you're ear and back are okay... Ouch! I can't imagine a broken eardrum!
So cool that you're over there. You look so pretty, by the way. :)